The University of the Economy is one of the largest and most international universites in Northern Poland. It offers a wide range of courses in English delivered by Polish experts and esteemed Visiting Professors from around the world.
Garbary 2, 85-229 Bydgoszcz, POLAND
Tel. +48 52 567 00 48
The University of Economy is the largest and one of the most international non-state institutions of higher education in Northern Poland. Currently more than 500 international students from a variety of countries including the Ukraine, Turkey, Lithuania, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, and Kazakhstan, study at our well known university. Thanks to a wide network of more than 120 partner universities around the world, students have a wide range of options to participate in International summer schools, exchange programmes and international projects.
The University of Economy offers more than 20 BA and MA study programmes and over 50 specialties conducted in Polish. Moreover, the university offers 3 fields of studies at Bachelors level: International Marketing and Branding, International Tourism Management, International Business, and 3 fields of studies at Masters level: International Business, International Tourism Management, Mechatronics. Each of these programmes are fully English-taught. Furthermore, the university has recently introduced MBA studies that are run in cooperation with the Maastricht School of Management in the Netherlands. The studies are internationally accredited (AMBA, IACBE, ACBSP).
At The University of Economy, we are also pleased to invite international students from around the world to take part in our summer schools. Our University currently offers 5 summer schools covering the folliwng areas of study: • INTERATE – Intercultural Approaches to Entrepreneurs • Branding; Marketing (B&;M Academy) • Android Camp – Programming Mobile Applications for Android System • Camp Robotica – Robots Engineering • EuroCitizen – European Awareness.
The university was an active participant of the Erasmus programme from 2005-2014 and since 2014 the university has participated in the Erasmus+ programme. Thanks to the programme, students have the option to spend one semester at one partner institution in Europe.
At the University of Economy, students can choose from a wide variety of subjects delivered in English. Each semester there are more than 40 courses offered both within regular study programmes in English, as well as for exchange students from foreign partner institutions. Due to the “Visiting Professor” programme that has been running at the university for many years, students have the possibility to take part in classes conducted by highly respected lecturers from abroad. They can learn innovative teaching methods and get to know a new perspective on topics they are interested in.
The university’s modern campus is located in the centre of Bydgoszcz and includes 13 buildings, Student Business Zone, 9 lecture theaters, modern library, modern sports hall, kayaking dock, the unique Museum of Photography, 90 well-equipped classrooms, and recreational facilities.
Why study at The University of Economy? At the Unversity of Economy you;
- will study at one of the largest and most international universities in Northern Poland
- have an opportunity to choose from a wide range of courses in English delivered by Polish experts and esteemed Visiting Professors from all around the world
- may spend you free time actively in one of 20 sports clubs (e.g. basketball, volleyball, football, swimming, table tennis, athletics, climbing, mountain biking, rowing, aerobics, boxing)
- can get a wide offer for individual scientific development (30 different scientific associations);
- will have an opportunity to develop your artistic interests (e.g. jazz group, drama group, photo studio);
- can take part in one of five international summer schools focussing on different areas of study;
- have an opportunity to apply for Erasmus+, which allows students not only to spend one semester abroad but also to take part in classes organized for incoming Erasmus students at our university.