WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following text describes the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the website www.study-europe.net . This website is being maintained by AETS as part of the implementation of the EU Funded project EU Public Diplomacy in India through Outreach and Partnerships project.
Welcome to our website!
The term ‘ AETS’’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is 17, Avenue Andre Marie Ampere 64140 Lons - France. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- higher education related information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You shall not post or transmit through this website any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without AETS’ express prior, written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.